Waste Water Treatment Plant for Slaughter HousesIn order to comprehend and fulfill the diverse requirements of clients, we are able to offer Waste Water Treatment Plant for Slaughter Houses.
Waste Water Treatment Plant
Approx. Price: Rs 1.58 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Delivery Location||World Wide|
|Water Source||Municipal Sewage, Commercial Waste Water, Industrial Effluent|
|Treatment Technique||Clarifier, Mixed Bed Bio Reactor, Bio Tower, Fluidized Aerated Reactor|
|Treatment Stages||Disinfection, Primary Treatment, Tertiary Treatment, Preliminary Treatment, Secondary Treatment|
In order to comprehend and fulfill the diverse requirements of clients, we are able to offer Waste Water Treatment Plant for Slaughter Houses
. The offered range of effluent treatment systems is an ideal alternative for environment protection, which eliminates all harmful chemicals without harming the nature. Besides, these products are suitably inspected on several parameters such as robust construction and corrosion resistance so as to ensure its conformation with the industry standards.Specification:
- Direct Dewatering of Thin Sludges
- Operator Free Operation
- 24 Hour Unattended Running
- Small Footprint
- Silent Operation
- No High Pressure Sprays
- Easy Low Maintenance
- Low Power Consumption
General description for sludge dewatering machine:
- Drawn on the experience of overseas technology. We develop our new consecutive screw dewatering machine that can be used in various sewage especially for oily sewage.
- The built-in self-cleaning system handles oily sludge with an extremely small amount of rinsing water.
- The built-in timer controls the entire operation from start-up to the end which achieve 24 hour full automatic operation.
- Dewatering press comes in all sizes to meet your installation needs, while keeping the machine footprint small.
- Low speed gear motor generates significantly low noise.